CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Halbasch Update


I seriously check this blog most days of the week and am always disappointed that people rarely update it, so for all of you like me, you're welcome. Here's what Craig, Bosley (our dog), and I are up to:

We recently moved to South Weber, the city that is at the mouth of Weber Canyon. Other than the windy mornings, it is a great place. We moved to a great ward that seems to have more children than adults.

I have exactly 3 weeks left of my dietetic internship and have been applying for jobs everywhere. It's been a long 7 months working for free.

Craig is at Weber State University and will hopefully be taking the LSAT this fall sometime. He tries to talk about politics with me, but I'm not too interested or smart enough.

Our dog, Bosley, thinks he's a guard dog at our new apartment. He growls at everyone who walks by. It's actually quite annoying, but he's cute, so that makes up for it.

The picture is of Bosley and Craig snowshoeing at Fernwood in East Layton. Sometimes we have time to do fun things.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on finishing the internship (i'm assuming you're done by now!)! Any luck with the job hunt?