CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving everybody. In the spirit of the holiday I have been thinking of what I am grateful for. I got my inspiration from Nathan. Here are just a few of the things that I am most thankful for.

Cammie and Nathan. Nothing brings me more happiness than my family.

The rest of my family: Dad, Mom, Michelle, Tucker, Olivia, Kate, Claire, Andy, Mandie, Erin, Craig and all of my cousins and aunts and uncles. Every one of you has shaped who I am today (even the ones who have just been in the family for a little while).

The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful to know that God has a plan for my family and me.

My job. Even when I don’t enjoy work I am grateful that I have a means to provide my family with the necessities of life. I am also grateful for the education I have received.

That gas prices have gone down. This one needs no explanation.

Aspen our dog. She may be a pest at times but there is something about a dog that makes life better.

I hope everybody has a great holiday. I miss spending Thanksgiving in Flaming Gorge with everybody.

1 comments:

Yılmaz Barış said...

Allah bağışlasın bebeğin güzel
ama sende biraz zayıfla be abla dmarların tıkanacak kalpten gidecen...