CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

New York State of Mind

I've discovered that one of the best things about living in Washington D.C. is that it's a place that people actually like to visit. Family, friends, long lost roommates and former acquaintances tend to look you up when they come to the city. In the past couple years, my mom has made 4 trips out here... which is plenty of time to see everything that's worth seeing. So... this past weekend, she met me in New York City. Another favorite part about living here - it's so close to so many fun things! Mom had never been to NYC, so it was fun to play tour guide/explore Manhattan with her. And of course it was wonderful to spend time with my mom. I do miss being with family!

This is us at the top of the Empire State Building. Tragically, the clouds that you see behind us is all we could see too. Some more pictures.

P.S. I really do love having visitors... *hint, hint*

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: