CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some Possible Blog Names

Since I am the funniest one from my family (I had a competition with Amy to earn that title, and it caused me some embarrassment) I have decided to think of some possible blog names. They are as follows:

The Michael Chamberlain Fan Club
The Andrea Stagg Fan Club
The OGTFPAW (which stands for: The Organized Group To Find Paul a Wife)(when he gets back)
The OGTFPAD (which stands for: The Organized Group To Find Paul a Date)(when he gets back)
The Group in Support of Bringing Chad into the Family (ask Andrea if you don't get this one)
The Group in Support of Bringing Bobby into the Family (ask Andrea if you don't get this one)

Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Dan said...

I think that Andrea might just need to make a post and tell us about all of these boys (pictures would be appreciated).

Melanie said...

Agreed. And I'm ok with any of the titles, except the one about Paul getting a wife. That kinda freaks me out.

Kevin said...

Robyn sugggests either:
-The Aspen and Shadow Fan Club
-The Group in Support of Bringing Bobby and Chad into the Family

I think that it should be:
-The group in support of helping Brian realize that he is not funny.

Of the ones in the post my favorite is:
-The Michael Chamberlain Fan Club