CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 10, 2008

Here's what I'm thinking:

Maybe it's the 3,000 miles between me and Utah/Idaho/Colorado, but lately I've been feeling very disconnected from the family. I've made it out there for a few things, but for the most part I miss the interaction with you all! Once or twice a year just isn't quite enough. I'd really like to hear about the exciting lives you all are living!


My proposition:

I've set up this blog so we can keep up with each others' lives. I'm sure some of you already have your own blogs, but i thought it might be easy to have something we can all post to. Feel free to post stories, pictures, news, or anything else of interest. And be sure to comment on each other's posts! If you've made it to the blog and can't post yet, shoot me an email and let me know your preferred email so I can add you as an author.

0 comments: